Dual NST's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi all,
I realize this has probably been beaten to death but I would like to
make sure before proceeding incorrectly.

I have just purchased a matching 9KV/30ma NST for the one I already have
so I may run 2 instead of one.
I should wire these two in parallel correct? Also what I had planned to
do was just stack one on top of the other and make short jumper wires
for hot, neutral, and ground, that would run between the two. Like this
crude drawing

N   H
| G |
N | H

The lower NST will be connected to my varaic and to RF ground. Will I
also have to reset my safety gap?
Does all this sound correct?
Thanks,
Jim