Re: photos of MiniSync Rotary Gap

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

John,
     really nice looking jewel. Seeing as it is now proved possible to make
such a small RG I will finally attempt to do the same with a similarly small
sync motor that I have on hand (a Teletype motor I believe).

-Peter Lawrence.