Re: Timer

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

<jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

> This may be a paranoid question but these days it begs to be asked...
> What do you plan to do with this timer specifically?
> Jim Layton

  Jim,
I personally use a timer on my PT system to bring in the main contactor
for the HV. This way, There is no chance of my system coming on line,
without hearing, the fan for the static gap, the sync. rotary spin gap,
or the fan for the sync. triggered spark gap.
  Some "on-delay\Off delay" timers  coupled to contactor or the
auxilary\interlocks for them can make any system just that more
functional.
 Day And Age can be forgotten.
Marc M.