Re: Timer

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

 Tesla list wrote:

> > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>
> >
> > Does anyone know of a commercially made electronic timer?  I am
> looking
> for a
> > timer that can be set for one to twenty minutes that would supply 120
> volts
> > at maybe 10 amps for the set amount of time then shut off.
> >
> > Thanks, Ed Sonderman

Ed,
Keep an EYE out for older washing machines!
  These have 8 nice spring OP 20 amp contacts that can be paralleled
for nice currents.
The motorized versions can be totally controllable by remote with the
right controller?
  would make a nice "Remote" Operated TC?
Take care,
Marc M.