Re: fluorescent tube question

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

ADAM,

  Wow! I think this first picture of a CRT with tc voltages pushed
through it, Are revealing in them seves!
  Why are the colors in a nice vertical pattern? how did you have the
discharge connect the CRT?
Take care,
Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>