Re: Timer

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/22/02 8:23:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> > Does anyone know of a commercially made electronic timer?  I am looking for
> > timer that can be set for one to twenty minutes that would supply 120 volts
> > at maybe 10 amps for the set amount of time then shut off.
>
> > Thanks, Ed Sonderman
>
>     I would use a common 'security light' timer (might take some
>     finding to get a 10 minute capable one), rather than an
>     electronic one....  Or dig about on eg AS&S

Hi Ed,
         I bought a timer at Lowes that allows on & off to be staggered in
multiples of 15 mins. for the full 24 hr cycle. It is a GE Clock Operated
Switch 3G64, rated 15A-at-125V,60Hz.

Matt D.