RE: TO ALL PLEASE READ

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

You could say:
"If anyone doesn't want me to walk into their house and steal their stuff,
please let me know."
Then on your first shopping trip you will either be shot or hauled off to
jail.  How do you know that any particular site owner even subscribes to
this List?  Not everyone with a coil is so enlightened ;-)

I don't know about legalities but it's highly disrespectful to copy other's
work without explicit permission.  The burden is on you to contact
individuals and get EXPLICIT permission.  I assume that you would attach
appropriate credits to anything approved and copied.

Gary Lau
MA, USA