Re: Plexiglass

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Are there any plastics (readily availabe) that DO absorb UV light? I thought
there was a thread about this a while back..

Coiling in Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

  Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>