RE: srsg idea to prevent losses

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Terry

The brushing electrode would create a tunnel behind itself as it moved in
the oil. It could be a problem if the tunnel did not refill with oil before
the arrival of the next brushing electrode. Also the turbulence created by
the brushing electrodes might interfere with the refilling of the tunnels
with oil. I'm no expert in fluid dynamics.

Godfrey Loudner