toob coil

Original poster: "James by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mustang3-at-cox-dot-net>

Thanks John,
      The triodes that I'm using are 5868's. These are graphite anode,
industrial strength jobs. R. F. Parts has the tubes and sockets. I have a copy
of the tube chart somewhere, and if anyone needs a copy I can prolly email it
to them.

                                                        Later,

                                                            James