Re: 810 tubes for sale (and others)

Original poster: "Ed Sawyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sawyer-at-waterville-dot-com>

hi Ed -

good points - the getter flashing on these is about 2", 1.5", and 1" on the
three tubes. no loss of vacuum (milky getters) on these. I can test
filaments if you know what pins to check (I haven't looked up the base
diagram yet).
thanks,
-Ed