Re: Spiral Vortex research

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Keep in mind that if you use a magnet for the field, then the
direction of spiral will reverse on each cycle.

Thinking about what the magnetic field might look like, the field
might be stronger at the spark when using a flat spiral secondary
with the outside grounded.

Steve Greenfield

--