RE: Ground, etc. (Re: A few Q's)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

DWP Replied-
I'd not expect (nor did i mention) harm.  Just useful to
know that cement is a fairish conductor.  I' would suspect
most of the current that makes it tot he 'cylinder head'
(or whatever) will run right into the concrete.

Surely you don’t mean it will not continue down the line to the ground
rod?
I assumed you mean if I left it there w/o and other ground it would pass
into the floor correct?
Again, the head is just a junction point there is a line out from it to
the pole in the ground.
I will insulate it from the floor regardless.

Another this I see is the avoidance of screws of any type securing the
secondary down to it's form. I made two "L" brackets out of plexi,
gooped one side to the side of the end cap on the secondary, and screwed
the other side down to the plywood base. This way I can remove the
screws and pull the secondary out to move the whole unit if I have to.
Surely these two small sheet metal screws attached to wood won't pose a
problem will they?

Thanks,
Jim