Re: Power output

A spark gap must act as a switch. On-Off, Efficiency is made of both.  If
the gap dosent conduct or dosent stop conducting efficiency is zero. I state
this to point to the problem of what do you mean as efficency.? I can guess,
but I dont know what  parameters are you questioning. On, OFF, Different.
  Robert  H