Re: New SRSG (and problems)

In a message dated 3/12/02 4:24:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Spark length remains at 5 feet.  I ran the gap at 240
> > BPS and 480 BPS, with the best spark at 480 (sounds like an air horn

Winston,

In general, a higher bps will give longer sparks for a given TC
(given cap size), if you have plenty of power available.  Yet,
if you use a larger cap, you then may get a longer spark at
a lower bps for a given power input.  If the toroid is too small,
this may limit the spark length at low bps also.

Cheers,
John