Re: Experiment - Displacement Current's Magnetic Fields

I have similar thoughts, but I'll add this thought. The lower the total
value the more the project is queled by instrament sensitivity Avoid
Hi-Frequency and go to large value capacitor. Not 6" but at least 1 meter
plates to make the test less sensitive to stray H-fields and stray
capacitance. By using low frequency you avoid the traveling wave effect
across the capacitor surface . With high current you avoid the u-amp
sensitivity problems and your test becomes immune to stray inputs.I would
suggest a UJT test circuit or a mechanical relay ac input and avoid all
harmonics of 60 Hz.
  Robert  H