Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Hi All,
        I read with interest Paul's comments and Terry's reply on the
laws of physics as applied to Tesla Coils. My comment to Dave Thomson
is: if you want to think outside the square, you must know where the
boundaries are first. I had to make this same point last year to
certain authorities regarding a "design" student who came up with a
fancy looking plastic box complete with knobs and dials etc. who
claimed his device would enable hill country farmers to cook a
"hearty meal" from an electric fence. I was shocked to read about
this gadget in a respected local newspaper.

Malcolm