Re: test equipment

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

Terry, and all others eager to toss their ancient ailing antique analog scopes
in exchange for the latest digital drool:

My Tektronics 545B needs a replacement for the HV transformer.
Similar behemoths are the Tek 543B, 544, 546 and 547.
All these scopes use the same HV transformer.

Please contact me off-list if you can help me find a transformer replacement.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman