Re: MOT powered Magnifier???

Original poster: "Paul Arrowsmith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <p_t_arrowsmith-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Tim, I have a small Magnifier running off 4 Series MOT's, it works great,
originally I used 2 MOT's with level shifters but found the 4 MOT's by them
selves to be better. My MMC is a .056, am able to get good results with 2
static gaps. To step up from here I would need higher volts out of the power
transformers and a high break rotary, this is important with magnifiers. In
my experience a well set up magnifier can't be beat.
Good luck.
Paul A (Australia)