Re: Poynting Vector Vortex Experiment

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

> 3/7/02
>
> Hello list,
>
> Quite a week!  Eh!
>
> First I would like to thank our moderator, Terry, for the evenhandedness and
> moderating skill he shows to all list participants.  We all appreciate
him and
> even if some don't post on the list perhaps each will occasionally send him a
> private appreciation post.
>
> A couple of quick comments then I'll post the address to the Poynting vortex
> experiment.
>
> I am an experimenter and trier of new ideas.  There are others on the list,
> like Dave T., who think outside the "normal bounds" of Tesla coiling and
> conduct experiments to try and verify their theories.  This frightens some
> people who are terrified that something new may be discovered (rediscovered)
> that challenges and completely destroys their long cherished belief system.
> Usually these folks are quite rigid and inwardly have doubts about those
> beliefs they so cling so tightly to.

	Hard to pass that one by!!  On the contrary, I think that ALL of those
of us who "are quite rigid" would be delighted to see something new show
up in well-designed experiments.  Please share the results of your
experiments with the rest of us.

Ed