Re: longitudinal waves

28 Ga is quite large, but if that is the smallest you have then use it.You
dont nead power as you will be using voltage, but only a few uAmps. Antenna
voltage con be over 300v. I used a 300 x 4  ft ant.( hog wire fencing) to
charge my B+ battery years past.The large metal cone, steel  diaphram,
speakers have a marvelous sound baffel.only the driver is hi-power lo-Z.
   Robert  H