Tesla Coil name winner

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kreld-at-juno-dot-com>

All

  Thanks to all that responded to the search for my Tesla Coil name
delima.   There were many ideas, and the winner is Mike Church.  He came
up with one I did not even think about, cloud forms.  Such as Nimbus,
cumulus, cirrus or combos of such.  Being an avid storm watcher ( as I'll
bet many Coilers are) I'm supprised I did not come up with this.

 I believe I'll name the new Coil, Nimbus 1.   This will give me future
name possibilities (Nimbus 2, 3, etc.)

Coiling in Oklahoma

Kevin E.