Re: Magnetic Field in a Flat Spiral

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Ed

I'm in fact working on upgrading my 6 point biphase super series
ASRSG with ceramic magnets out of a microwave magnetron.
Part of ongoing IDR adventure.

Magnetic quench assist on HV electrodes that receive 100%
duty cycle, other electrodes are 50%DC.  Will advise list of
outcomes, and provide JPGs of before and after modifications.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA