Mains Filter Help

Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ive had repeated requests to set up my coil for demonstration / educational
purposes. But Ive been reluctant to set up the coil in buildings with
computers. Id hate to be responsible for the destruction of some expensive
computers! What type of filter do I need on the mains to protect other
electronic devices in the building? Where can I get the filters? My coil is
powered with two 15kV, 30mA NSTs.
Thanks,
Kevin Wilson
neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com