Re: EMI Filter Freq

Original poster: "david baehr by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dfb25-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Howdy, I also just bought  two of the ZAC2220-11 20amp filters. They will
be mounted inside a metal box along with mov's and fuses......I have
paralled the two together for 40 amp service, HOW WILL THIS CHANGE THE
FILTERING ????? this will make the .1uf caps = .2uf and the 450uH inductors
= 900 uH.....??? maybe. The only thing I don't like about these filters is
that the terminals are pretty close together, but with movs in place,
shouldn't be a problem( I hope),I found them at  All Electronics, $5.50
each . Is uf. the same as mf. ??? Thanks, dave PS I'll also be running a 8"
coil : )