Re: first, second and third light of a flat coil

I have a question about your primary orentation. You said output in the
center like Tesla. I would have started witn my spacing near the low voltage
edge and farr at the high voltage center.THIS WOULD REDUCE the coupeling
where the problems are the greatest.
   Robert  H