Re: Pancake chokes of Tamed MOT PS

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Weazle, all,

No, I don't even own an inductance meter. Mine are
wound with #28AWG, which spools on at roughly 5000
turns per cross-sectional inch. Only the outermost
turns are 22AWG stranded, vinyl insulated hookup wire,
to provide a better mechanical connection. My
inductance is probably a bit higher than yours. I just
wanted something to blunt the HF and VHF (spark gap
products) attacks on my diodes. I don't really know
how effective my LC Lo-Pass scheme is. It may be a
waste of time, for all I know.

Regards,

Greg