A NASA displacement current motor!- was Re: TC Secondary Currents - was ( Experimental Help - Terry?)

Hi Richard,

Here is a motor made by NASA (patent# 6,317,310) that uses the magnetic fields
from displacement currents to run =:-O

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/actwpp.htm

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2dacap.htm

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/actdet.htm

http://www.vacuum-energy-dot-com/nacm.html

http://l2.espacenet-dot-com/dips/bnsviewer?CY=ep&LG=en&DB=EPD&PN=US6317310&ID=US
+++6317310B1+I+

Your up against genuine rocket scientists here :-D

Yips!  Climbing off topic here...  Good thing the moderator is my pal ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry