Re: Primary Heating

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

All,

Hmm... I've also seen this after extended runs. Perhaps "current
bunching" on the innermost turns (due to proximity effect?) so that
these turns develop higher Joule heating?

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>