Inside-Out Sucker Gap

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I've been intrigued by Gary Lau's "Vortex Gap" since I
first found it on his web site. I have finally
experimented with the concept myself, resulting in the
"Inside-Out" sucker gap. In many ways, it is a cheap,
simplified copy of Gary's gap, but I'm real pleased
with performance so far. It can quench the output of
my "tamed" MOT supply for as long a run as I care to
make. My new gap is compact, self-shielding, easy to
adjust, and very easy to build from low-cost plumbing
parts. Have a gander if you care to at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/inside.htm

Cheers,

Greg