Re: Still working on that Sheppard-Taylor converter

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

> Rob,
>
> What are the part numbers and manufactures of the 1kV Mosfets and 1.2kV
> HexFREDS?
>
> RWW

I don't have the numbers handy.  See www.digikey-dot-com.  These are
International Rectifier.  The MOSFet is 1kv at 6.1A rating, and the
HEXFreds are 1200V at 8 or 12A.  I bought mine at Digikey, so if you
look in their listings you will find them.  The 1600V poly caps are made
by Panasonic and also sold by Digikey.

I usually buy parts from either Digikey, Mouser, or Newark.  All have
very good service, but Digikey is the best.  They keep most anything in
stock so you can buy off of the web and have it FedEx'd for the next
day.

Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project