Re: water based poly?/ mistaken reply?

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> Hi all!
>
> I was wondering if anyone has used water based poly
> to coat their coils...any
> thoughts on whether or not it would be a problem?
>
> thanks
>
> Chris W
OOps/ I wrote out this reply without carefully looking
at your question/ I thought you were asking about
water capacitors. Dont know what a water based poly is
anyways but no sense in wasting a reply so here goes
another one where obviously I am off base here. What
the heck is a water based poly anyways...?

I am still working out the problems of using a water
based capacitor that can be used with the phases of
alternator 480 hz resonance to procure the conditions
and testings where one phase of  source frequency
resonance can be used to produce the electric field:
and at the same time another phase of resonance,(from
the three available with 3 phase AC alternator inputs)
can be used to produce a magnetic field at right
angles to the former. Both of those fields (at this
frequency consideration with the known L and C values)
can be placed in the same space at right angles. If
the phase angles were at 90 degrees  by manipulating
the resonances to change from 120 degrees to 90
degrees we might expect the water itself to rotate as
a result of molecular rotations summing to a
macroscopic rotation.(by Lorentz Law).  However no
rotation has yet been observed. The surface tension of
the water will however make a visual change, and
sounds can be heard from the axial water cell. There
is a high degree of so called skin effects where a
bulb will light, or even draw an arc from the surface
of the water. The pictured water cell has a capacity
of ~ .7 nf using copper pipe as the center electrode,
and a common poly water container. Compared to a
conventional plexiglass plate capacity of equivalent
capacity, the water capacity conductions are inferior.
After employing the air core transformer principles of
magnetic opposition currents they seem to become
equivalent in actions.

5 wire Flux Cap delivery,(using extra DSR1 ohm coil in
magnetic
opposition)
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/Flux%20Capacitor/Dsc00233.jpg

The delivery seems superior to former methods and a
bulb will draw an
arc from the water surface. Here my neighbor Big John
tried to take
a picture of me holding the bulb over the water
surface, but whether
actual arcing was occurrring at that time is hard to
determine. The
meters are also not neglible, but here a 14.3 volt
stator is enabling
a .8 Amp current on DSR1. The amperage conductions for
these
circumstances are reduced from former circumstances,
given that
amount of stator voltage delivery. The water cell is
also about 4
inches above its best interior positioning to better
show what it
looks like.

I would venture to assume that since the currents on
such a water capacity at 480 hz experiments are vastly
inferior to that of a conventional plate capacity, a
water capacity might be quite inferior to that
attained by the conventional plate capacity. It is
only the measures made here to MAKE that capacity
behave in such a manner that might make its use of
value. A water capacity generally might be considered
to be very lossy as they say. However anyone can put a
copper pipe in the middle of a pitcher of water; place
aluminum foil around that vessel and determine the
value of its use for themselves in a very convenient
manner. The only ordinary redeeming factor might be
the fact that the electrodes can have wide distance
between them, thus perhaps it can withstand higher
voltages without arcover. Commentators specify that
the dielectric constant of water is around 80, but
with the barrier of poly in common application, the
realistic values show more like a value of 40. At high
voltages the surface tension of the water will display
a marked curvature near the center electrode. As I
recall my tests were made in excess of 10,000 volts
with no surface arcing tendencies whatsoever.
In other regional workings for those tesla coil
enthusiasts that like to display their coils I will be
holding the 3rd annual NE Ohio Teslathon on the  first
Saturday of September, or on around Sept 7th. I will
later post notices on this.
Paul Nicholson has also posted a reply on potential
scope errors involved with reverse rf decays at;
Paul Nicholson on Scope Errors with Reverse RF Decay
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/411
Sincerely HDN