Long messages - an appeal

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi All

I know that Terry has mentioned this a good few times, but I would like
to add my voice to his...

Last week I was away at a conference right out in the back of beyond
(apologies to those living in Bordertown, South Australia ;-) and my
only means of picking up my mail was via a Psion Series 5MX, connecting
to the Internet via a Nokia 6210 (infra red link).  I had gone over to
digest mode on this list to get the message volume down, but was rather
overwhelmed trying to read through the messages on such a small screen.

Please folks, when replying to messages, remember to "snip" out all but
the essential sentences from the original!

Cheers

Matthew Smith