RE: Pig current? Thanks!

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Weazle

Maybe Dr. Resonance saw today's report on the Tesla-2 list about someone
getting stung by a MOT. The unfortunate person described the shock as the
most painful experience of his life.

Godfrey Loudner