M13 show

Original poster: "Ole Jessen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <olejes-at-post11.tele.dk>

Terry, could you pls forward this to the list, since I am still victim of the
thunderstorm.

I busted my a**, securing sponsorships for the trip to see the Mighty M 13
Magnifier, and all the other coils.
I am willing to lay down 300 USD, and work 6 to 9 for 3 days to put that coil
together. I think there may be a couple of guys more willing to venture into
that deal, so that we can still get to see the M 13 in august.

I would like to see:
Terry Fritz
Bert Hickmann
John Freau
Brian Basura (supervising)
Myself
Gary Lau
Weazel
Bigg coiling in oklahoma
The Geeks
and a lot more guys wringing enough cash to buy more than one ticket, and then
we put that coil together, and run it .

What do you say?

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Thunderstruck out of electronic connection for a week, now in Denmark.....