Re: MOSFET/IGBT power supply?

Original poster: "Eddie Burwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <eburwell-at-columbus.rr-dot-com>

True enough. I guess that should be just "it depends on the circuit". If he
uses a soft switching design that returns the left over energy to the rails
filter caps will be necessary.

Eddie Burwell

At 07:57 AM 6/21/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>