parallel M.O. diodes-feasable?

Original poster: "Wells Campbell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wellscampbell-at-onebox-dot-com>

hello,
	I'm starting to plan a MOT driven DC system, and was wondering
if paralleling oven diodes is feasable? ( I happened across about 50
of them for cheep) what value / type of series balancing resistor would
be best? are wire-wound resistors bad in this application?
	The diodes will be used in the usual doubler arrangement, possibly
with a little more voltage (largish transformers), and possibly a beefier
 diode arrangement for a charging reactor setup.

anyone done this yet?

with lots of luck, I may have a rough draft together for the NorCal teslathon.

Wells
--
Wells Campbell
wellscampbell-at-onebox-dot-com - email