Re: Strange sweep results

Hi Shad,

I have a sweep movie at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/LoadSweep/Animation1.avi

it is a primary secondary system.  It is like 850K but I think you have
high speed access :o))

Your 833kHz coil should have a third harmonic at 2.5MHz and a fifth
harmonic at 4.165 MHz plus or minus "a lot" :o))

You are seeing the "right stuff".  The "double hump" of a Tesla coil's
response.  You want the 833kHz one.  The higher harmonics are not too
important unless you are like me and Paul studying the "nitty gritty" stuff
:o))

Cheers,

	Terry