Re: power transformers

Original poster: "R. Bergmann by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bergmann_-at-hotmail-dot-com>

My name is Ryan.  I know that two leads are nessesary for the primary, I
thought I could skip describing that all together.  A transformer like the
stancor PC-4814 or the Thordarson Meissner 24R27 is what I need.

Thank You,
Ryan