Power cabinet schematics

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
  The coil work is progressing slowly.. the next item on
the 'to do' list is to build a power cabinet.. Can someone
give me some links to a few schematics? I wanna look at
what other people have done to get some ideas..

I was also wondering if it would be possible to use 5 MOT's
to build a PS instead of the usual even number.. the outer
two will be the largest and have the secondaries isolated
from the core.. the inner two MOT's will have secondaries
connected to cores and the center will be isolated.. all
secondaries run in series and all primaries in parallel..
and the whole thing under oil.. Will this work?

Finally.. when using a SRSG, do I put the safety gap across
the SRSG terminals (close to the SRSG)??

Thanks for any help!

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen