Re: Spark gaps

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan, All,

That's great!  That proves that all black PVC is not created equal.  That's
a good thing to know.  I assumed, and you know what they say about that,
that all black PVC would produce the results I witnessed.  I'm glad I
learned different.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX