Re: Where to get resistors??

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Stephen!

I`ve had good reults calling Phillips directly, and ask if they would
tell me, who is distributing their stuff. They gave me a couple of
references, one of them is now my supplyer of resistors and capacitors
for MMC`s.

I use Phillips 0.5 Watts  VR37 resistors. They are good for 3500 Volts.
Not expensive enough to make me want to change to anything else.

Come to think about it, I`ve probably got some 800 odd laying in a box
in the cellar, let me just go down and check!

Oh yes, they are colour coded Brown Red Blue, that`s 12M, got 7-800 of
those.

10/euro.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver: