From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 6:55 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: SW bucket cap detail

Original poster: "by way of \"Terrell W. Fritz\" <terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net> by
way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dan.gallagher-at-pulsartech-dot-com>

Hi Terry, I'm trying sending this to you to see if it works. I need to
know
about this topic. I want to get going forward with my TC.
----- Forwarded by Dan Gallagher/PulsarNotes on 06/12/2002 11:25 AM
-----
|--------+------------------------>
|        |          Dan Gallagher |
|        |                        |
|        |          06/10/2002    |
|        |          12:52 PM      |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>

----
-----------------------------------------------------------------|

  |      To:
Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

cc:

  |      Subject:     SW bucket cap
detail

----
-----------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi folks,
Are we having fun yet? Hopefully soon..........

I started out this past weekend in building my bucket cap(s). The
directions from the geek group's site are great except for one thing. I
understand how one connection just hangs into the bucket but the OTHER
connection is what I'm curiouis about. Does the
bottle-connection-to-the-outside-world connect to ONE bottle or multiple
bottles on the inside? Do I just put a wire down the center of a bottle
for
the other of the two outside connections, or hook to a connecting wire?
Or
tap off of a few? This point was the only thing I couldn't get out of
the
site's instructions.

Plus, I'm using 10ga. solid copper wire (I found a bunch of), to connect
the bottles, is that ok? And is galv. plumber's strap ok for the "neg.?"
side hanging in the bucket? Can I put the outside connections on either
side of the bucket, rather than one on top and one on the side?

Thanks a bunch!

Getting Closer..........
Dan
Ft. Lauderdale