Re: RFC's and wire

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 6/13/02 1:21:37 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> also, in south africa, wire is sold in millimeter thickness. does anyone
have
>  conversion table for wire sizes to thicknesses in mm?
>
>  thanks a lot!
>
>  pieter

If i understand your question, you can use the standard wire table altho I am
sure I have seen metric wire tables. Simply convert:
1 inch = 25.4 mm.
See:
http://www.tnt-audio-dot-com/clinica/awg_e.html

Hope that helps.