MMC Construction

Original poster: "Shaun R. Phelps by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <shaun-at-visorloop-dot-com>

Hi.

Before I blow my new cap bank up (and possibly myself too), I wonder if someone
could confirm with me that I am doing this right.

I have a 9KV 60mA transformer.  I have purchased 25 - 1600V  12nF poly-pulse
capacitors.  I figure the best solution here is to have 6 parallel rows of 4
caps in series, thus achieving 0.018uF, which is close enough to my 0.0177uF
requirement.  I'm just hoping that these will suffice for the 9KV voltage in.

Thanks.

Shaun.