Re: Secondary Winding Results

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,

What we're saying is that the output will be MUCH less than if you had wound
it on white or green or grey or ....

You may get 6" or more, or you may get 2".  The point was that the carbon in
the black PVC is bad for output.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX