Re: CURSE Primary/ Grounded-centre or grounded edge?

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Also try searching for "copper ground strap".  That's what I used for mine,
although mine was obtained as scrap which made the price much nicer.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX