RE: CURSE Primary/ Grounded-centre or grounded edge?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Home Depot sells some lovely copper flashing, by the foot, in various
(fairly wide) widths, in the roofing department.  You'd have to cut it to
some appropriate width and solder multiple lengths together, but I did this
for my RF ground cable and it came out fine.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>
<snip>