CURSE Primary/ Grounded-centre or grounded edge?

Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

Having seen photos of the CURSE primary, I am interested to know which is the
better primary topology -the grounded-centre or the grounded-outer?

I myself use a grounded-centre design and tap outwards to add more turns, but
from what I have seen of the Danish coil photographs it appears that the
primary is connected at a point someway between the centre and the outer
primary turns to the base of the secondary through a number of small black
wires- are these grounded or not- also if the black wires are grounded where is
the "hot" end of the primary -at the inner or the outer turn?