Re: The CURSE

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<f-h-at-c.dk>

>Friends!
>
>I claim novelty of the CURSE primary coil.
>
>Curse stands for:
>
>Clean Uncluttered Reverse Suspended and Elevated

Hi Finn...

very nice design .......    think I'll use it on the remake of my system :)

just one question tho...    what are the 4 plastic "tubes" that go over
the primary near the support?? and why are they formed  in that manner?

Scot D